If you or your friends/church/neighborhood/etc group would like to host a workshop to make princess wigs, here’s how you can!
- Send The Magic Yarn Project 2 examples of one wig style. (Ex. 2 Elsa wigs or 2 Ariel wigs or 2 Rapunzel wigs…)
- The Magic Yarn Project will then inspect them for quality control and contact you to let you know if they great…or almost great 🙂
- If your wig examples are great then you will be known hence forth as a Fairy Godmother!
- Up to 20 Wig Kits will then be shipped to you. Wig kits includes: beanie, wig accessories, and a greeting card to sign.
- Gather your group and have some wig-making fun! (1 teacher per 7 volunteers)
- Go through the final checklist! Checklist PDF
- Send your finished wigs to The Magic Yarn Project, or local treatment centers with our approval, within 2 months.
- Feel the warm and fuzzies from making a difference in a young child’s tough times.
- Follow us on Facebook.com/magicyarnwigs to maybe see a photo of a little one wearing your creation.
The Magic Yarn Project
PO Box 83
Palmer, AK 99645